Stansted Airport College
Stansted Airport College – Part of Harlow College
Stansted Airport College is a partnership between London Stansted Airport and Harlow College – the first of its kind at any airport in the country.
We will be opening our doors in September 2018, offering an exciting range of technical and professional courses, in the disciplines of Aviation, Engineering, Business, Hospitality, Retail and Events. We want to recruit a pool of talented young people who are keen to progress their careers in the aviation industry.
The Centre offers the opportunity to:
- Gain top quality, industry recognised qualifications taught by experienced professionals
- Access real work experience and live briefs, from the 200+ business partners around the Airport
- Learn as part of an employer sponsored programme, with professional talks and business mentoring
- Have guaranteed interviews for apprenticeship and job opportunities
- Progress to higher levels of study including Apprenticeships and degrees
The Centre builds on the reputation of Harlow College for consistent high quality and excellent student progress. The College is one of the top colleges in the country for academic and vocational progress according to DfE performance tables. This means its students do better than if they had studied in a college or sixth form elsewhere.
The £11million College will also be the first of its type to be built in the Uttlesford District. The two-story campus will be located on the Airport’s land directly opposite the Novotel. It will have purpose built, industry standard facilities providing training for 500 young people per year.